The laws of physics there are different from Earth. Also, the air in Dimension X is a very dangerous gas that is Nitrogen mixed with Sulfur and water that has hydrocarbons that can melt everything in the Dimension of Earth.
The Kraang's ultimate goal is to mutate the Earth so that the atmosphere is identical to that of Dimension X. This would make it habitable to them and deadly to any other form of life.
Dimension X appeared very briefly in the episode Showdown, as well as the Kraang Homeworld.
Dimension X appeared again in Wormquake, this time with a colorful view.
- The Kraang
- The Utroms
- Rock Soldiers
- Water Creature(s)
- Living Atoms
- Long-Tongue Worms
- Slash (presumably as seen in Newtralized!)
- Tiger Claw
- Human Kraang Zombies (As slaves of the Kraang)
- Floating Islands
- Crystal Forests
- Kraang's bases
- Homeworld of the Triceratons (Destroyed)
- The Turtles need a breathing machine or tube to go to Dimension X because Dimension X has no oxygen like the Mobile Homeworlds of the Triceratons in the Mirage Comics and the 2003 Series.
- Time passes faster in Dimension X.
- The gravity of Dimension X can sometimes take us back to where we came.
- The chemical formula for the atmosphere in Dimension X would be N2•S8•H2•(CnH2n+2/CnH2n/CnH2n-2) because the air is made of:
- Nitrogen: N2
- Sulfur: S8
- Water: H2
- Hydrocarbons, which mainly consist of either:
CnH2n+2 (General formula for Alkane),
CnH2n (General formula for Alkene) or
CnH2n-2 (General formula for Alkyne).